13.5.14

Alby // 2 Months





Oh Alby darling, where have these last two months gone? I am trying so desperately hard to cherish and soak in each and every second of this 'newborn' you, but it's slipping through my fingers faster than I could ever want or comprehend. From the moment you arrived, you captured a part of my heart that I never knew existed - perhaps a part that only a mother with a son could ever understand. I am completely and utterly smitten with you and feel I could not possibly love you any more than I do right this very moment {although I can already sense that I may just love you even more tomorrow}.

You are endlessly patient and oh so snuggly. You feed like a dream and sleep so very well. Your huge smiles radiate pure happiness; the biggest ones saved for your adoring sister. You dislike travelling in the car, but will bear it as long as your hand is being held. You are on the verge of laughter and are growing stronger by the day. You are calm and serene and make everything in the world appear that much brighter.

I will strive to do and be the absolute best for you, beautiful boy. You deserve more than I could ever give, but I will spend my life ensuring that I give you all that I have.

xxx

5 comments:

  1. oh he is so cute, happy 2 months little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he's a dream! You create very beautiful children, don't stop! He sounds lovely, dear. Congrats :) -Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day, thank you!